
this might be the most I’ve ever related to an album. With the setting of being disillusioned with being in a small town and seeing your friends leave and wishing you could leav with them, but not finding a good reason. There is a lot to relate to for me. There’s also a lot of lines that I just thought were really well written, and really quotable and memorable. I think the instrumentals kept things interesting while also not distracting from the emotions being stated in the lyrics. I also thought some of the placement of the songs are really good as I was getting tired of the more shallow tracks the track like “Orange Juice” and “Strawberry Wine” came on. Really solid record definitely surprised me that I enjoyed it, and would like to find more like this, possibly.
Favorite song? Orange Juice
Discussion
Agree, push back, or add what they missed.
Sign in to join the discussion.
No replies yet. Start the conversation.